FUN FRIDAY: Art Mango was so much fun for us! We collaborate as a team and treat our crew like family. Describe some of your favourite team-building exercises.

• 17 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Check out the post from the ThreatModeler team's visit to Art Mango's Paint & Sip event.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/threatmodelersoftware_teambuilding-team-worktogether-activity-7041022668493492224-CAQW/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

Back in my working days, I participated in Life's Best Moments activities and Escape game activities. Escape rooms are a fun way for your team to work together to solve puzzles and challenges in order to escape a locked room. This activity requires teamwork, communication, and problem-solving skills, and the Life's Best Moments activity requires participants to step outside of their comfort zones. This activity is great for getting people out of their comfort zones and building meaningful working relationships.

Give your thoughts on the most effective team-building exercises you've used?

4 replies

The most fun one was probably the banquet on the last day of our company retreat in Marrakesh.  They had fire twirlers and spelled out the company name in fiery letters:

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

The most fun one was probably the banquet on the last day of our company retreat in Marrakesh.  They had fire twirlers and spelled out the company name in fiery letters:

That’s Awesome 😀

Team Lunch or Dinner, Sharing a meal together is a great way to build team cohesion and encourage open communication. It's a chance to relax and get to know each other outside of the work environment. 

This pic belongs to our last month Team Lunch activity. It was great 🤗

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Check out the post from the ThreatModeler team's visit to Art Mango's Paint & Sip event.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/threatmodelersoftware_teambuilding-team-worktogether-activity-7041022668493492224-CAQW/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

Back in my working days, I participated in Life's Best Moments activities and Escape game activities. Escape rooms are a fun way for your team to work together to solve puzzles and challenges in order to escape a locked room. This activity requires teamwork, communication, and problem-solving skills, and the Life's Best Moments activity requires participants to step outside of their comfort zones. This activity is great for getting people out of their comfort zones and building meaningful working relationships.

Give your thoughts on the most effective team-building exercises you've used?

That seems interesting and enjoyable!😀

Agree that team-building exercises can help teams work more effectively and identify gaps and strengths. Trust between teammates enables people to bring their full potential to work, allowing them to be their best.