Fun Friday Topic: What music are you listening to currently?

• 17 February 2023
  • 8 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I’ve had this song on repeat a lot lately.  It’s such a good song for getting in the groove while working:

How about you, what are you listening to lately?

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I’m a creature of habit, so tend to listen to the same things over and over. One of my favorites (the Screaming Trees): 

Badge

I usually listen to this station when I need to be productive

I’m a creature of habit, so tend to listen to the same things over and over. One of my favorites (the Screaming Trees): 

A 90s classic!  I’m Gen X so 90s is peak music for me.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I’m a hard-rock, metal fan so Metallica, Nirvana, Pink Floyd, Guns and Roses, Imagine Dragons, and LP are some of the bands I keep switching to. Also, some days I switch to country music and listen to Bob Dylan, John Denver, S&G, Paul Simon etc...

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I’ve had this song on repeat a lot lately.  It’s such a good song for getting in the groove while working:

This track from "METALLICA - Turn the Page" and  "This Is What It Feels Like" - Armin van Buuren ft. Trevor Guthrie, I was listening to, I listen it very often.
I enjoy the weekend with a surge of heavy metal, speed metal, and trance to soothe my ears and fuel my motivation. 🤘

HAPPY WEEKEND!!! Everyone.

I'm a moody kind of person, so it always depends on the situation I am in. But mostly I listen Alan Walker’s songs like Faded, Diamond Heart, Ignite, Drum, Lilly was a little girl and many more.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

I hope you enjoy the playlists I've included below.

1. Pop: "drivers license" by Olivia Rodrigo, "Levitating" by Dua Lipa, "good 4 u" by Olivia Rodrigo, "Kiss Me More" by Doja Cat ft. SZA.

2. Hip-Hop/Rap: "Stay" by The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber, "Good Days" by SZA, "Leave The Door Open" by Silk Sonic (Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak), "Rapstar" by Polo G.

3. Rock: "Heat Above" by Greta Van Fleet, "Shame Shame" by Foo Fighters, "My Own Soul's Warning" by The Killers, "All Within My Hands" by Metallica.

4. Country: "The Good Ones" by Gabby Barrett, "Drunk (And I Don't Wanna Go Home)" by Elle King & Miranda Lambert, "One Too Many" by Keith Urban & P!nk, "Famous Friends" by Chris Young & Kane Brown.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Been on a RIDE with these guys. Saw them in 2019, was like 70 people there. Since, have exploded. sold out tours, Radio City, RedRocks, etc. They’re the bulk of what goes in my ears nowadays. Spring tour is coming up, and I’m going to 5!

Enjoy some Goooooooooooooooooooooose