Fun Friday: What languages do you speak?

• 24 March 2023
  • 6 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I was lucky enough to spend some time in France as a kid, so I’m fluent in English, French, and I have some limited German comprehension.  How about you, what languages do you speak?  (Feel free to include programming languages too 😀)

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I was lucky enough to spend some time in France as a kid, so I’m fluent in English, French, and I have some limited German comprehension.  How about you, what languages do you speak?  (Feel free to include programming languages too 😀)

I can speak English, Hindi, native languages, and I have knowledge of Python and R language.

I'm currently trying to learn some French. 😅

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

I am fluent in English, Hindi, and Odia (My Native Tongue), and I can speak some Mandarin phrases.

Currently, I am proficient in English and Hindi language. However, my proficiency may vary depending on the complexity and nuances of the language.

As for programming languages, I am learning Python.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I wouldn’t say I’m fluent in any of them, but I’ve studied Latin, Ancient Greek, German, Spanish, and Korean! I definitely have the highest level of proficiency in Latin, as I taught it for two years and studied it in school for 8.

I can speak English, Hindi and Nepali languages and I have also knowledge of some programming languages.

Hola amigos. Soy bueno en el Inglés hablado y escrito como mi idioma de trabajo y el Hindi como mi lengua materna. También hablo un poco de Español.
Okay enough of Spanish! So Yeah, I can speak a bit of Spanish (with very low fluency). I speak good English as my working language and mode of education. I have been a school topper at my mother tongue Hindi.
I do plan to learn more European languages.