Fun Friday: What video games are you playing currently?

• 31 March 2023
  • 9 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I, myself, have acquired a crippling Brotato addiction.  Coupled with the Steam Deck, it’s a lethal combination:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1942280/Brotato/

Even worse, they just released it on mobile so now I can play on my phone.

What games are you enjoying at the moment?  Anyone playing the Diablo 4 beta?

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hogwarts Legacy! I grew up in the Harry Potter era, reading all the books and waiting for midnight releases so I could find out what happened next. I’m not normally a gamer, but the open-world setting of Hogwarts is so so cool!

Hogwarts Legacy! I grew up in the Harry Potter era, reading all the books and waiting for midnight releases so I could find out what happened next. I’m not normally a gamer, but the open-world setting of Hogwarts is so so cool!

I’ve been reading great things about it.  I’ll probably give it a whirl once it ends up on Playstation Plus.  

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I will be logging 5000 hours in Dota 2 in Steam this weekend. Started playing that game back in 2016 and I haven’t left it since. Apart from that I’ve logged close to 4k hours in CS:1.6 and CS:GO. Apex Legends is another game thats been growing on me lately so I keep switching between these games.

I just wanted to share that I've been playing the Spiderman video game on the PS5 lately and it's been a really enjoyable experience so far. The graphics are stunning and the gameplay is smooth and engaging. If any of you are looking for a new game to try out, I highly recommend giving it a shot!

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

I, myself, have acquired a crippling Brotato addiction.  Coupled with the Steam Deck, it’s a lethal combination:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1942280/Brotato/

Even worse, they just released it on mobile so now I can play on my phone.

What games are you enjoying at the moment?  Anyone playing the Diablo 4 beta?

I haven't actually played the Diablo 4 beta yet.
Even though I don't frequently play video games, my buddies and I often play Call of Duty (COD) and Clash of Clans (COC) together. 

Badge

I had Brotato in my cart along with 40 Days Til Dawn but ultimately didn’t pull the trigger, even with them being a couple bucks. I did get Vampire Survivors last year which made me chew through 40 hours without even realizing it lol. Really liking the survivors genre.

I’ve picked Elden Ring back up for my 2nd playthrough. I did my first one right on release and really loved it, I’m a big fan of everything From Software puts out.

Also picked up 7 Days to Die as some friends were playing it. And that’s been addicting and fun, even if it has been in early access for over 10 years.

I had Brotato in my cart along with 40 Days Til Dawn but ultimately didn’t pull the trigger, even with them being a couple bucks. I did get Vampire Survivors last year which made me chew through 40 hours without even realizing it lol. Really liking the survivors genre.

My friend already suggested the next game to play after Vampire Survivors and Brotato, but I’m going to try and D5 every character in Brotato before I start it:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2066020/Soulstone_Survivors/

It does seem to be becoming a popular genre lately! They’ve started calling the genre: walk-’em-ups

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2023/03/brotato-video-game-potato-vampire-survivors/673405/

Though nowadays I am not playing video games, but I have played quite a few of them while I was young. Out of all others, two games published by Grand Theft Auto (GTA) were my favorites💓

These were GTA San Andreas and GTA Vice City. I was so good with them that Carl Johnson (CJ-The main character) was more of me than him😁

I had memorized all the cheat codes and used to spend hours and hours playing video games on weekends and vacations. I stopped playing when gradually study load increased after I entered my High School Studies🤓

Now those games are all engraved in my childhood memories😍

I just wanted to share that I've been playing the Spiderman video game on the PS5 lately and it's been a really enjoyable experience so far. The graphics are stunning and the gameplay is smooth and engaging. If any of you are looking for a new game to try out, I highly recommend giving it a shot!

I loved the first one, so I’ve been saving playing this for a rainy day, when I can’t find something else to play.