Hey there, community!

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

It feels good to be here, right? We are so excited to have you here and to be building this community together. Let's start off by getting to know each other. This is a big community that is going to continue to grow, so I'd love for every new face to reply to this thread and share a bit about themselves.

Here are a few questions to get you started, but feel free to add whatever you'd like in the comments below!

1. What's your name?

2. What brings you to this Community?

3. What are you hoping to learn or gain from being here?

4. How long have you been threat modeling?

5. Where are you located?

6. In your opinion, what is the most difficult thing about threat modeling?

7. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be?

8. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself?

Once you've introduced yourself in this thread, go create your first post!

27 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
  1. What's your name?  Amrita Singh

2. What brings you to this Community?  Hope to learn more from others and interact with community.

3. What are you hoping to learn or gain from being here?   Looking forwarded to Networking and cyber security and Develop Inter Personal Communication.

4. How long have you been threat modeling?   New to the Threat Modeler Team.

5. Where are you located?  Noida, India

6. In your opinion, what is the most difficult thing about threat modeling?  Numerous threat modeling processes are available, which frequently leads to confusion, especially for teams lacking an experienced security expert. This makes it difficult to judge the various processes, and select the right one to drive cyber defense priorities.

7. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be?   I would like to fly.

8. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself?  I love photography

1. What's your name? Bharti Bacchas

2. What brings you to this Community?  To know more about the community

3. What are you hoping to learn or gain from being here?  To learn more about the cybersecurity

4. How long have you been threat modeling? 1 month

5. Where are you located? Haryana , India

6. In your opinion, what is the most difficult thing about threat modeling? understanding the system and application of threatmodeler

7. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? I don’t want any superpower , I am fine as I am .

8. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I like to spend time with dogs , because that time gives me peace.