Pet Photos

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Post photos of your cute pets here!  Bonus points for anything exotic.  I’m boring though, and just have dogs.  My wife wants a teacup pig but I keep telling her that there’s no such thing and they all grow to 200lbs.  And I use the excuse that our HOA won’t allow livestock :)

Here’s our two goofballs, Chewie (Golden Doodle) and Charlotte (Great Dane)

Chewie loves tennis balls:

Charlotte on her throne.  She’d just been spayed hence the shirt, which gives her a very hip look:

Let’s see your pets!

19 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I practically run a zoo! In our house we have six pets: one dog, one bearded dragon, and four rabbits (yes you read that right - 4).

Here is Ryder...Red Heeler and SO. MUCH. ENERGY. He herds us all around the house and isn’t allowed to hang out with the rabbits. For obvious reasons.

This is the Bearded Dragon, Yoshi.

All of our bunnies have space-related names. I really love space. 🚀🚀🚀

This is Aldrin, named after Apollo Astronaut Buzz Aldrin.

These guys are Luna and Orion - Luna for the moon and Orion for the constellation. Luna is a Lionhead ( basically an Ewok), and her BFF Orion has RBF...he’s a sweet little guy, but you wouldn’t know it from the picture.

This is Atlas (secretly my favorite), named after the Atlas 5 rocket. He’s a Flemish Giant and is 15 pounds! Fun fact about him: he’s afraid of ducks.

Hi I just have one very special dog named Jimmy. Yes he is very spoiled 😂

Have you considered opening a doggie day spa? 😀

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Meet the French Bully, his name is Chikoo, he loves to listen music and destroy my things for no reasons. 😅

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Meet the French Bully, his name is Chikoo, he loves to listen music and destroy my things for no reasons. 😅

He’s so cute!!!

Agreed!  I love bulldogs, French and English.  We used to have a bulldog, named Aaliyah but she passed a few years ago:

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

He’s so cute!!!

Thank you @Kristen Canady 😊

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Agreed!  I love bulldogs, French and English.  We used to have a bulldog, named Aaliyah but she passed a few years ago:

I'm sorry Nic, but i must say, she was  pretty and good at posing too.

I have a pet dog 🐶, and her name is DODO. She looks very cute and adorable and is favourite of every family member. Her favourite food is curd. But the funny thing is that she’s afraid of cats😄😄

So here’s mine. Nine years old baby boy. I got him from the streets, those beautiful twinkling eyes got my heart. He is in love with raw veggies and his bed. Listens to everything very attentively, specially if I cook something or bring food packets. He accurately differentiates if the sound is of some food.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Charlie 😸

Charlie belongs in here!

https://www.reddit.com/r/SupermodelCats/ (safe for work)

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

This is Toby! He is a 3 year old golden doodle and is an absolute doofus.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

This is Toby! He is a 3 year old golden doodle and is an absolute doofus.

Yet, this Golden Doodle is extremely cute.

Hey guys, meet my dogs, Rosie and Pistal. They are both 2 years old.

Have you considered opening a doggie day spa? 😀

Awwwww 😍 He’s so cute!!!!!!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2
Meet the two sisters (Penguin and Two-Face) they were rescued from a car’s engine. Penguin is the sweet one and Two-Face’s attitude depends on the outcome of a coin toss. The next cat could be Batman stay tuned. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3
Meet the two sisters (Penguin and Two-Face) they were rescued from a car’s engine. Penguin is the sweet one and Two-Face’s attitude depends on the outcome of a coin toss. The next cat could be Batman stay tuned. 

I LOVE THIS!!! So cute. I love the name themes, too. Something extra fun about keeping it in the same realm.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2
Meet Max! He was the first dog my family fostered in 2017. We completely refused to add him to the online registry because we loved him so much and couldn’t let him leave us! Since he is a rescue we are unsure of his breed. He is such a sweet pup. His favorite past times are napping and barking at any and everything that passes by the front of the house!