Who's your favorite superhero?

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

For a change of pace from cybersecurity doom and gloom, I like to kick off some fun discussions every Friday.  To start with we’ll go with a classic, which is “who is your favorite superhero”?

My answer is Batman because of all the cool gadgets.

What about you?  And why are they your favorite?

21 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I would go with Batman too. HE is just super cool and resourceful

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

My favorite is Captain America.  He is honest, noble and stands up for those who can’t stand up for themselves.

I would go with Batman too. HE is just super cool and resourceful

Right?  I feel like he has an unlimited R&D budget for cool new stuff.  And the batmobile...want!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Iron Man! He can fly, is insanely resourceful and he’s got cool digs!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I would go with IronMan too!! He is super cool and is effortlessly funny.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Billionaire, genius, playboy, philanthropist. 

Iron Man is definitely my favorite, too. Minus the playboy thing, but he sorts that out after he falls for Pepper.

Iron Man does also have cool gadgets, I’ll give him that.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Homelander 👹

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hands down Thor is my favorite; godlike but vulnerable… prone to making mistakes but not afraid to try again until he gets it right… and vikings are just plain cool

Hands down Thor is my favorite; godlike but vulnerable… prone to making mistakes but not afraid to try again until he gets it right… and vikings are just plain cool

Thor Ragnarok is my favorite of the Marvel movies.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Definitely Batman!  

Userlevel 1
Badge

Okay… for all of the Dark Knight lovers here… I have to say I love his villains a bit more than him: the Joker (Heath Ledger) rocks, Catwowan (Michelle Pfeiffer) rules, and the Riddler (Frank Gorshin) is just beyond fun

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Okay… for all of the Dark Knight lovers here… I have to say I love his villains a bit more than him: the Joker (Heath Ledger) rocks, Catwowan (Michelle Pfeiffer) rules, and the Riddler (Frank Gorshin) is just beyond fun

I actually usually favor the villains...maybe that makes me weird.

If you haven’t watched The Grey Man on Netflix yet, Chris Evans makes an amazing villain.  I enjoyed him more as a villain than as Captain America:

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

If you haven’t watched The Grey Man on Netflix yet, Chris Evans makes an amazing villain.  I enjoyed him more as a villain than as Captain America:

Ooooh. One for the weekend! Looks great. He’s also got some Freddie Mercury vibes going on. Love it.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I did see this and it was very cool

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I literally did a Command+F to search for “Hulk”.

https://media.giphy.com/media/G3gkDKzTtUKuk/giphy.gif

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I'll go with CYBORG (Victor Stone) from DC comics because he is equipped with Technology Manipulation, Technopathy, Technology Assimilation, Technology Enhancement, Self Modification, and Bio Mechatronics.

CYBORG

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Ooooh. One for the weekend! Looks great. He’s also got some Freddie Mercury vibes going on. Love it.

That is something I would definitely agree with. 🙌

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

My favorite super hero changes from time to time, but my all-time favorite is "Iron Man," and I saw Captain Marvel, which was also fantastic.

Iron Man is my all time favourite!😍

He's interesting - you don't know what his next move is going to be, you don't know if he's going to say something heartbreaking or sarcastic or ingenious.