Hey there, community!

Show first post

27 replies

Here are my answers. I look forward to interacting with you all in our community. 

1. What's your name? Laura

2. What brings you to this Community? I’m a part of the moderator team :)  

3. What are you hoping to learn or gain from being here? I’m hoping to again more insight into threat modeling and facilitate interactions between community members. 

4. How long have you been threat modeling? I’ve been at ThreatModeler for a little under 2 years.

5. Where are you located? Dallas, Texas 

6. In your opinion, what is the most difficult thing about threat modeling? Keeping up with regulations and security best practices 

7. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? Invisibility 

8. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I was born in Colombia 🇨🇴

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi everyone! Here are my answers- I’m excited to be a part of this awesome community!

1. What's your name? Kristen Canady

2. What brings you to this Community? I’m a moderator! I work in marketing and help create documentation, presentations, and resources about threat modeling. 

3. What are you hoping to learn or gain from being here? I’m hoping to network with other users, help things run smoothly, and assist in providing valuable content.

4. How long have you been threat modeling? I’ve been at ThreatModeler for 8 months now.

5. Where are you located? I live in Salt Lake City, Utah in the USA.

6. In your opinion, what is the most difficult thing about threat modeling? Not knowing what to threat model.

7. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? Definitely teleportation - travel takes so long!

8. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I have a scar through my right eyebrow that I got in college, and for a full semester my friends called me Capone.